Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Left Sidebar

TO-LEFT

Every Pokemon Season, Spinoff and Games Upcoming in 2022 !!

Hey poke fans 'Wish You A Happy New Year 2022.' I hope your 2021 went awesome with so many surprises from The Pokemon Company and w...

Hey poke fans 'Wish You A Happy New Year 2022.' I hope your 2021 went awesome with so many surprises from The Pokemon Company and we have finally entered 2022 so its time to take a quick sneek-peek of upcoming exciting stuffs by The Pokemon Comapany and the list goes next.

A Token Of Appreciation

Before I begin with this blog on and the ocassion of new year I would like to thank each and every person from every coorner of the world weather you are from USA, Canada, Russia, India, UK, Australia or any part of this massive world for following me and supporting me its been a couple of days over 2 months since I started this blogbut in such a short span of time I recived a massive love and support from every corner of world for which I am really greatfull and I wish that this love would grow more and more this year for which I will keep on working harder and harder and I request you to keep on supporting me in the upcoming future to heres a little happy new year from my side in 12 different languages spoken around the world and I am sorry if I miss some or make any mistakes in these but I tried mu best to not to make any errors.
HAPPY NEW YEAR                                             শুভ নব বর্ষ
šťastný nový rok                                              gelukkig nieuwjaar
bonne année                                                frohes neues Jahr
नववर्ष की शुभकामना                                             с новым годом
Buon anno                                                 あけましておめでとう
새해 복 많이 받으세요                                           Feliz año nuevo
(IMAGE: The Pokemon Company)

1. Pokemon Legends: Arceus

The new pokmon game Pokemon Legends: Arceus is all set to release in 28th January 2022 and will be one of the most amazing 3D open world game and I am realy excited for it. Over this a few new pokemons and a few new region specific pokemons will be added to this new game.

I already wrote a detailed blog on the game you can check it out from the following link:
Pokemon Legends: Arceus Footage Leaked On Social Media, Check All Details Here
(IMAGE: The Pokemon Company)

2. Pokemon Legends: Arceus 2 Special Episodes

Yes, you heard it right the pokemon company has anounced that to commemorate the realase of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, a set of 2 special episodes called "God Arceus" set for exclusive release on Amazon Prime on January 21 and January 28 where Dawn, Ash and Go are set to explore the Hisui region. You can read the offcial tweet bellow.
(IMAGE: The Pokemon Company)

3. Pokemon Generation 9

Well if the above two episodes were not enough for you to excite the there is whole Generation 9 set ahead to release. Although the news is not confirmed and was leaked by a leaker this news does excites every pokemon fan.

I already wrote a detailed blog on the game you can check it out from the following link:
Pokemon Gen 9 In 2022 Claimed By Leaker

4. Pokemon Season 25

Well the 3rd Season of Pokemon Sword and Shield is also all set to release in 2022 in Japan but the dates aren't confirmed yet. Although the episode 93 of pokemon journeys was released last year in 2021 in December after which The Pokemon Company decided to take a 3 week break and will be releasing episode 93 on January 14 2022. Season 23 had 48 episodes and season 24 has 44 episodes till now and according to my speculations a couple of more episodes will be released this season upto those two Pokemon Legend: Arceus specia episodes and we will finaly say goodbye to season 24 and welcom season 25.

5. Pokemon Movies TCG and Comics

The last but not the least The Pokemon company will be relasing a couple of movies, many TCG cards and boxes also it is all set to release more a number of comics in 2022.

This list does not ends up here many more great stuffs are planned by The Pokemon Company adn has kept them lockekd in their lockers but don't worry as soon as I get any leaks I will put up here.
So, thats all from my side for today, meet you next Sunday untill then bye-bye and wish you a safe and happy 2022 ahead.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2022

1 comment